Richie Ramone, the Ramones’ legendary former drummer, is reinvigorating rock’n’roll with a punchy new album and monster headline tour across the globe. From 29th November – 15th December Richie and his band will be blazing their way across UK and Ireland with 16 rip-roaring shows.
- Underworld, Camden (29th November)
- Talking Heads, Southhampton (30th November)
- Iron Road, Evasham (1st December)
- Craufurd Arms, Milton Keynes (2nd December)
- The Louisiana, Bristol (3rd December)
- Snooty Fox Club, Wakefield (4th December)
- Rebellion, Manchester (5th December)
- Think Tank, Newcastle (6th December)
- Bannerman’s, Edinburgh (7th December)
- Stereo, Glasgow (8th December)
- Fibber Maggee’s, Dublin (9th December)
- LuLu’s, Dungannon (10th December)
- Voodoo, Belfast (11th December)
- Mike The Pies, Listowel (13th December)
- Cyprus Avenue, Cork City (14th December)
- Monroe’s, Galway (15th December)
Visit www.richieramone.com/tour-dates for ticket details.
Richie Ramone is famed for his time spent drumming for the iconic New York City rock band the Ramones. He spent almost five frenzied years, between 1983 and 1987, charging his way around the world; playing over 500 shows, whilst recording three albums. Praised by Joey Ramone for putting ‘the spirit back into the band’, Richie was the only Ramones drummer to be credited as the sole composer and writer of six Ramones songs.
In 2013, Richie Ramone catapulted back onto the rock’n’roll music scene with the release of solo debut album: ‘Entitled’. He now continues to uproot modern music culture with ‘Cellophane’ – a stripped down, raw rock album; fully loaded with gravelly vocals, catchy guitar riffs and 80’s punk-rock vigour.